Dr. Terence C.P. Lee 李澤沛博士
Division Leader; Programme Director, Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) in Psychology; Senior Lecturer, Division of Social Sciences
Teaching AreasCourse(s) taught:
- Biological Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Psychology of Chinese People
- Sensation and Perception
- Honours Project
- Perception & Cognition
- Psychology & Spirituality
- Mental Health
- Certified Practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Instruments (2008)
- Certified Counsellor of ‘PREPARE/ENRICH’ for Couple Counselling (2014)
- Lau, S. S. S., Leung, S. S. K., Wong, J. W. C., Lee, T. C. P., Cartwright, S. R., Wong, J. T. C., Man, J., Cheung, E., & Choi, R. P. W. (2023, Jan 12). “Brief repeated virtual nature contact for three weeks boosts university students’ nature connectedness and psychological and physiological health during the COVID-19 pandemic: A pilot study”. Frontiers in Public Health. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpubh.2022.1057020.
- Lau, S. S. S., Leung, S., Wong, J. W. C., Lee, T. C. P., Cartwright, S. R., Wong, J., Man, J., Cheung, E., & Choi, R. (2022, June 17). “Virtual nature contact boosts university students' nature connectedness and mental wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic”. Paper presented at Federation for Self-financing Tertiary Education Conference.
- Lee, T. C. P. (2017, March 21). “Action and Reaction Forces of the Creativity and Sharing of Online Media”. Christian Times. Retrieved from http://christiantimes.org.hk/Common/Reader/News/ShowNews.jsp?Nid=150760&Pid=104&Versio n=0&Cid=2053&Charset=big5_hkscs
- Leung, M. Y. Y., Lee, T. C. P., Ho, S. M. Y., & Cheung, L. K. (2013). Trigeminal Neurosensory Deficit and Patient Reported Outcome Measures: The Effect on Life Satisfaction and Depression Symptoms. PLoS ONE, 8(8): e72891. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0072891.
- Lee, T. C. P., Khuu, S. K., Li, W. O., & Hayes, A. (2008). Distortion in perceived image size accompanies flash lag in depth. Journal of Vision, 8(11):20, 1-10, http://journalofvision.org/8/11/20/, doi:10.1167/8.11.20.
- Lee, T. C. P., Khuu, S. K., & Hayes, A. (2006). The influence of fronto-parallel motion upon the apparent speed of motion-in-depth. Journal of the Vision Society of Japan, 18S, 74.
- Khuu, S. K., Lee, T. C. P., & Hayes, A. (2006). Human perception of image speed derived from the simultaneous extraction and analysis of visual information in two- and three-dimensional space. Journal of Vision, 6, 631a.
- Lee, T. C. P., Li, W. O., Khuu, S. K., & Hayes, A. (2005). Flash-lag in depth is induced by stereomotion but not looming: distorted size and position perception. Perception, 34S, 28.
- Lee, T. C. P., Khuu, S. K., & Hayes, A. (2004). Recovering the 3D structure of a Necker cube defined by motion. International Journal of Psychology, 39S, 598.
- Lee, T. C. P., Mak, B. S. K., & Chau, A. W. L. (2003). The use of animation in mechanical reasoning: spatial ability and task complexity. In P. P. Slezak (Eds.), Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Cognitive Science. Kensington, Sydney: The University of New South Wales, p.86.
- Lee, T. C. P., Mak, B. S. K., & Chau, A. W. L. (2002). Why animated but not static? The spatial-temporal factor. In W. D. Gray & C. D. Shunn (Eds.), Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, p.1015.
Professional / Community Services
- 2020 – Present: Director, Eden’s Core Wellness Centre
- 2019 – Present: Director, Christian Concern For The Homeless Association
- 2019 – Present: Director, Harvest Charity Foundation Limited,
- 2017 – Present: Director, A String And A Stone Workplace Ministry
- 2009 – Present: Director, Life Transformer Ministry
- 2008 – Present: Deacon; 2006 – Present: Youth & Marriage Counsellor / Worship Team Leader, Shaukiwan Swatow Christian Church
- “An interactive web-based tool for enhancement of sleep and psycho-spiritual health” awarded by The Education University of Hong Kong (Innovation & Technology Fund) (July 2020 – February 2021)